Hi crafters! It's time for another Funday Friday Challenge!
This week's Challenge:
Create a card, layout or project for any theme you like.
This week our sponsor is Bugaboo Digital Stamps.
Starts: Friday, August 16th 12:00AM
Ends: Friday, August 23th 6:00PM (central time)
Here is what I created this week for the challenge
For my card, I used the Zoo Review stamp set from Stampin' Up! I embossed the card base with the Woodgrain embossing, also from Stampin' Up! I used early espresso ink to sponge over the embossed area. Using a grass die I had, I cut out some grass using pistachio pudding 2013-2015 In Color DSP.
Well my friends, it is YOUR turn to show us what you can do for this challenge!
Just link up using our link up tool at Jo's Scrap Shack for your chance to win top 3 and get entered into our monthly prize drawing.
CHALLENGE RULES UPDATE
We have now changed the challenge rules to 3 entries per person per challenge except for the Anything Goes challenges which will be unlimited.
What do you need to do to enter?
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
Using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. Only 3 entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random/monthly wins.
The monthly prize drawings will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until August 16th by 6:00Pm (central) time to link up.
All winners will be announced on Monday, August 19th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!